Office: AUST 315
High dimensional data, bioinformatics, statistical modeling, model selection.
- (With K. Liu) Empirical Bayes Methods in Variable Selection. To appear in WIREs Computational Statistics (WICS).
- (With J. Booth, M. T. Wells, K. Liu) Facilitating High Dimensional Transparent Classification Via Empirical Bayes Variable Selection. 2018. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry. https://doi.org/10.1002/asmb.2393
- (With E. L. Fox, G. H. Pelto, K. M. Rasmussen, S. L. Young, M. G. Debrosse, V. A. Rouzier, J. W. Pape, D. L. Pelletier) Capturing changes in HIV-infected, breastfeeding mothers` cognitive processes from before delivery to five months postpartum: An application of the pile sorting technique in Haiti. 2018. Current Developments in Nutrition; Volume 2, Issue 6, 1 June 2018, nzy017, https://doi.org/10.1093/cdn/nzy017. Editor’s Choice.
- Missing Data – Mechanisms and Possible Solutions. 2017. Cultura y Educacion / Culture and Education, 29(3), pages 492-525.
- (With K. Chen, N. Mishra, J. Smyth, E. Schifano, L. Kuo, & M.-H. Chen) 2017. A tailored multivariate mixture model for detecting proteins of concordant change in the pathogenesis of Necrotic Enteritis. Journal of the American Statistical Association.