Professor, Director of Graduate Admissions
Office: AUST 320
Phone: (860) 486-6989
Methods for Handling Incomplete Data, Causal Inference, Verification Bias, Longitudinal Studies, Bayesian Methods, Sampling Techniques, Mixture Models, Latent Class and Latent Transition Analysis, and Statistical Consulting.
- (With Chaurasia, A.) 2015. Partial F-tests with multiply imputed data in the linear regression framework via coefficient of determination. Statistics in Medicine, 34(3), 432–443.
- (With Siddique, J., Crespi, C.M. and Hedeker, D.) 2014. Binary variable multiple-model multiple imputation to address missing data mechanism uncertainty: Application to a smoking cessation trial. Statistics in Medicine, 33: 3013–3028.
- (With Chung, H. and Miglioretti, D.) 2013. Latent class regression: inference and estimation with two-stage multiple imputation. Biometrical Journal, 55(4), 541–553.
- (With Siddique, J. and Crespi, C.M.) 2012. Addressing missing data mechanism uncertainty using multiplemodel multiple imputation: application to a longitudinal clinical trial. Annals of Applied Statistics, 6(4), 1814-
- (With Schafer, J.L.) 2009. Partial and latent ignorability in missing-data problems. Biometrika, 96, 37-50.